You’re responsible for inspiring students’ interest in education, furthering their development, and helping teach students to the national curriculum. But you knew that bit.
Here’s what you might not know:
- Work with teachers to ensure children receive the best possible educational experience, with particular focus on maths, reading and writing.
- Supervise group activities.
- Set up equipment for lessons and keep classrooms safe and tidy
- Help develop programmes of learning activities, adapting appropriate materials.
- Motivate and encourage children.
- Monitor and record children’s behaviour and progress.
- And you should always know and understand the policies of any school you teach at.
Beyond that, be yourself.
Bring your passion and knowledge, and you’ll make a positive difference in your students’ lives. And know we’ll be with you every step of the way.