You’re responsible for inspiring students’ interest in education, furthering their development, and helping teach students to the national curriculum. But you knew that bit.
Here’s what you might not know:
- You won’t be expected to plan lessons. But it’s your job to bring them to life.
- Supervise group activities.
- Motivate and encourage children.
- Monitor and record children’s behaviour and progress.
- And you should always know and understand the policies of any school you teach at.
Beyond that, be yourself.
Bring your passion and knowledge, and you’ll make a positive difference in your students’ lives. And know we’ll be with you every step of the way.